CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jesus says not to judge?

anonymousjane_01 Views: 1,912
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 344,292

Re: Jesus says not to judge?

It's funny that when some people say they don't judge others bc God will judge them, they look over the fact that we all judge others each and every day. It's a natural response to what we see in our environment. For instance, if I see a bum on the street bumming people for money, I make a judgement about him. I think to myself, that lazy bum; he needs to get a job! Or...I think, poor thing, he probably hit on hard times and couldn't find his way back up so now he's a person on skid row who only option for getting money is to beg.

We judge others, we judge situations, etc. Humans make judgements bc without making them we get into situations that are not good for us. Judging means making an analysis of the person or situation that may help us to go in the right direction in our life's journeys.

Matthew 7:1
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Jesus said, "Don't judge others, lest ye shall be judged by the same manner". Oh, we will judge others, but the thing is be careful WHO you judge bc others will surely judge you by the same manner. If you judge someone hair, others will judge yours. I think it may have something to do with...what you give out to the universe, it comes back around to you.

:) AnonymousJane_01

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.375 sec, (1)