with regards to your posting, im not sure whether you were ranting or offering an objective assessment for the benefit of forum readers here so let me break it down to see if i understand correctly what you were trying to communicate.
1. you dont like the fact that trudeau uses sensationalism to make money off other people.
2. you are perturbed by the fact that health-minded people are coming together in a public forum to discuss experiences and share objective views. you detest that these people are only using the forum so that they can feel warm and fuzzy knowing that they are with others who share their beliefs.
3. you admit you know nothing about trudeau and havent even read the book; thereby affirming that you have judgmental tendencies.
4. you consider alternative health a "religion" (are you insinuating we are religious zealots?) which trudeau is taking advantage of to make money.
5. you pride yourself on having such high standards that you dare not part with your $30.00 to buy the book.
wow, you sound like an unhappy, insecure, and grumpy individual; possibly prone to being taken advantage of by others and who most likely doesnt eat healthy, suffers from being overweight or obese, takes some kind of medication on a regular basis, doesnt exercise and perhaps has some chronic desease(s)or other health issues.
you poor guy, i'd hoped to accuse you of being affiliated with the drug companies, media or medical profession but i dont think the connection is there. i'm accustomed to the agenda-driven propaganda they try to exert in these forums and there is at least some modicum of coherence and intelligence in most of their (dont let this get to your head guys) postings. sorry, sug...