CureZone   Log On   Join
Latest Status Report of my Amalgam Removal

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
princessjade Views: 1,561
Published: 16 years ago

Latest Status Report of my Amalgam Removal

Hey all,

I just got 3 more Amalgams removed last week, and I am so happy with the way things have turned out. About 4 weeks ago I got the first 2 removed, one of them was "leaking" so that was a priority for me. And just last Wednesday I got 3 more removed and replaced with composite fillings.

I couldn't afford a biological dentist, so I went to my regular dentist and he used a rubber dam, gave me oxygen, and tried to be careful. I also went to my homeopath to get a remedy to help my body cope with the drillings. And, I took a ton of vitamin c and also chlorella. The last thing I did was use my detox pads. They really help leach out the heavy metals in your system. I have been using them for awhile but I just recently started selling them myself. I highly recommend using them if you have problems with mercury poisoning. There are quite a few websites you can go to that sell them:

www.purifyyourbody.com
www.essencepalace.com
www.bodypurenow.com

I believe they all come from the same manufacturer, just different pricing structures.

I now only have 2 Amalgams to remove from my mouth, one on each side in the lower jaw. I am going to get invisalign within a month, to straighten my upper teeth. I am super excited. I will soon have a beautiful mouth without any metal in it! The invisalign does not contain any metal and it is super clear, so that you can't tell it is even there. Woohoo, finally I get to treat myself to something! I am the only girl in my family who didn't get braces, and I have always been self conscious about my mouth. Not anymore!!! It will be all smiles for me now.

Once I get the last fillings removed I will let everyone know how it goes. It cost me about $700 out of pocket so far to remove a total of 5 amalgams.

Take care everyone!
PJ

Heavy Metal Detoxification - Foot Pads

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)