CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tobi..question for you

tobi Views: 1,511
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,726

Re: tobi..question for you

Hey healing,

I am sure things will go well for you. :) I wish you the best.
I know this is a very stressful time for you, it was for me.

Keep positive, it will pay off. You are informed and you are doing your research. You are in the right forum and are doing all that you possibly can. You can't do any more than you are...

Almost everything I know, that could be of help to you is already posted on the forum (by myself and others). I don't post much anymore because of this. I consider myself retired ;) I don't have secrets and knowledge that I kept to myself.

You'll never find out which filling is safest nor which detox protocol and product is best. Do not stress yourself over this.
This information is not available... believe me I have looked very far.

I have some of these "toxic" composite fillings and guess what... I feel much better :) My condition was getting to the point were I found it difficult to stay awake for more than 2-4hrs/day before removal. Then I started making my body stronger for about 4-6? months before I went in. I expected things to get worse after my removal as per my research. After my first removal I felt fine. No problems at all. After the 2nd half was removed I felt like I was going to die. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest if I even got up just to go the bathroom. Of course I knew I wasn't going to die because I knew how much the crap I was taking helped me before so I had plenty of confidence in the protocol that I needed to keep my mind together. Now I feel fine. I don't need to sleep more than 6hrs (had a few experiences that tested this)...though I get about 9hrs sleep and feel perfectly fine in the day. This is remarkable measurable change. In general I feel much better overall in every regard. Although if I go off the protocol, I do feel worse. This is normal and is logical, I expected this. Though I was hoping for a miracle I knew it was unlikely... nor did I get a miracle from the removal. The stuff I take only helps my body handle the toxins...it is not a cure. If I go off it I get worse right away. It takes years and years of chelation before you will be cured. This means you can stop chelating and stay off. Most composites also stop killing fiberplast cells after about 6-8 months...

Anyway, I came to terms with this some time ago and I am better for it. Since I started on this journey my eyes have really opened to see things much beyond the Amalgam issue. This is a small step in the journey to get better. You do not need to do the "BEST" of everything to get things right.

Positive changes in different areas of your life, with regards to health, add up big in the end.

To give you an example so you understand what I am saying...

If you exercise you do not need to become an athlete, if you detox, you do not need to take it to new heights. Just do it slow and safely. If it is not working (don't feel better in 1 month), try another protocol. Throughout all this keep an open and positive mind!

Just yesterday I took a few minutes out to relax. I have been extremely stressed out due to some deadlines. I meditated for 15minutes and after words I was amazed, simply bevildered at just how good I felt. I mean the difference was really drastic, something totaly unexpected. And no, it was not my first time meditating, although I do not do it regularly... I guess I just forgot how good it is after words. I was amazed at just how well it worked. How the hell is it possible to feel such a change from just some mind techniques? I felt like a whole load was lifted off my shoulder. My mind was so much more clear (and I mean it was drastic. I just felt so much better that I couldn't stop thinking about it all day.

I know that stress causes cortisone (sp?) and other bad chemicals to be released by the pituitary (sp?) gland and these chemicals are extremely POWERFULL...such as feeling sad, depressed, happy, and ecstatic... but it is really one thing to know something in theory and quite another to experience this knowledge. It is quite bewildering.

Drinking water, sleeping at night and getting up in the morning (needed for hormone balance), eating "right" (yeah..OK a complex subject), are all things you can do. You don't need to do each of these things the BEST the most OPTIMAL way, it is enough that you do each the best that you can. Read the labels and if the food has bizarre chemicals... maybe don't buy them. I got around to researching some of the chemicals in food, the additives... damn. You think mercury is toxic? I a sure it is more toxic but I got a tell you mercury is not the only thing you really need to worry about. There are a hell of a lot of other things you need to learn to avoid that are just as part of our condition as mercury. Of course, again, you will never get this 100%, but it is enough that your are doing something. I am also going to get rid of my CRT and get a smaller (maybe 17") LCD. I stay away from Cell Phone s, supposedly the microwaves from it increase the size of your blood brain barrier (not good for us or anyone). Little positive changes add up big.

In the end we will all die. So don't take these things too much to heart. Consider them but don't make them the focus of your existence or you'll be constantly stressed out. Living relaxed is the most important thing to having a live worth living.

I don't know if you your are ready for this advice at your current stage. I think this is something one can only truly appreciate after having been through with the stressful removal and have tried a few detox methods. Don't let things get to you too much.

All the detox info is posted on the forum.

©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

Hey healing,

I am sure things will go well for you. :) I wish you the best.
I know this is a very stressful time for you, it was for me.

Keep positive, it will pay off. You are informed and you are doing your research. You are in the right forum and are doing all that you possibly can. You can't do any more than you are...

Almost everything I know, that could be of help to you is already posted on the forum (by myself and others). I don't post much anymore because of this. I consider myself retired ;) I don't have secrets and knowledge that I kept to myself.

You'll never find out which filling is safest nor which detox protocol and product is best. Do not stress yourself over this.
This information is not available... believe me I have looked very far.

Anyway, I came to terms with this some time ago and I am better for it. Since I started on this journey my eyes have really opened to see things much beyond the Amalgam issue. This is a small step in the journey to get better. You do not need to do the "BEST" of everything to get things right.

Positive changes in different areas of your life, with regards to health, add up big in the end.

To give you an example so you understand what I am saying...

If you exercise you do not need to become an athlete, if you detox, you do not need to take it to new heights. Just do it slow and safely. If it is not working (don't feel better in 1 month), try another protocol. Throughout all this keep an open and positive mind!

Just yesterday I took a few minutes out to relax. I have been extremely stressed out due to some deadlines. I meditated for 15minutes and after words I was amazed, simply bevildered at just how good I felt. I mean the difference was really drastic, something totaly unexpected. And no, it was not my first time meditating, although I do not do it regularly... I guess I just forgot how good it is after words. I was amazed at just how well it worked. How the hell is it possible to feel such a change from just some mind techniques? I felt like a whole load was lifted off my shoulder. My mind was so much more clear (and I mean it was drastic. I just felt so much better that I couldn't stop thinking about it all day.

I know that stress causes cortisone (sp?) and other bad chemicals to be released by the pituitary (sp?) gland and these chemicals are extremely POWERFULL...such as feeling sad, depressed, happy, and ecstatic... but it is really one thing to know something in theory and quite another to experience this knowledge. It is quite bewildering.

Drinking water, sleeping at night and getting up in the morning (needed for hormone balance), eating "right" (yeah..OK a complex subject), are all things you can do. You don't need to do each of these things the BEST the most OPTIMAL way, it is enough that you do each the best that you can. Read the labels and if the food has bizarre chemicals... maybe don't buy them. I got around to researching some of the chemicals in food, the additives... damn. You think mercury is toxic? I a sure it is more toxic but I got a tell you mercury is not the only thing you really need to worry about. There are a hell of a lot of other things you need to learn to avoid that are just as part of our condition as mercury. Of course, again, you will never get this 100%, but it is enough that your are doing something. I am also going to get rid of my CRT and get a smaller (maybe 17") LCD. I stay away from Cell Phone s, supposedly the microwaves from it increase the size of your blood brain barrier (not good for us or anyone). Little positive changes add up big.

In the end we will all die. So don't take these things too much to heart. Consider them but don't make them the focus of your existence or you'll be constantly stressed out. Living relaxed is the most important thing to having a live worth living.

I don't know if you your are ready for this advice at your current stage. I think this is something one can only truly appreciate after having been through with the stressful removal and have tried a few detox methods. Don't let things get to you too much.

All the detox info is posted on the forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (6)