CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tobi..question for you

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Juniper Berry Views: 1,433
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 34,732

Re: tobi..question for you

Thank you for posting this, Tobi.

I think this is something we all need to hear. I've been trying to find "the best" dentist to remove my fillings, and yeah, I've gotten quite frustrated to the point of tears sometimes. It's frustrating because we don't always know what to do, what is really best. It takes a long time to research and try different things.

I've been trying to eat a less-allergic diet, and I quit the daily wine and coffee cycle cold turkey two weeks ago. I've cut out all added Sugar and try to only eat what God made or what I personally make using ingredients that I know about. I had an excruciating headache for twelve days straight, but I feel better now. Although, my ears still ring all the time.

Every day that I wait to have my fillings removed is a day that I can learn more and try to become more healthy so that I can "do it right". But yeah, I really needed to hear that I don't have to get everything absolutely perfect. You're right! God built in a little "wiggle room" in our bodies. We can just concentrate on several little "baby steps" in the right direction on our path to great, abundant health.

Thanks for the encouraging words, Tobi.

Have a wonderful day!!

Juniper Berry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)