CureZone   Log On   Join
Want to get healthy, don't know where to start

fallsian Views: 1,160
Published: 17 years ago

Want to get healthy, don't know where to start

I started a yoga class last year and it has changed my life. My teacher has turned me on to Dr. Jensen, Dr. Schulze , etc. and I want to do a cleanse but it is intimidating and I don't know where to start. I have constipation (of course I didn't know that at first. My doctor told me it was "normal" to go once a week), skin problems, very bad airborne allergies, but fortunately nothing worse than that.

First of all, I live in a rural community with a grocery store that has limited organice produce, and that it does have is very expensive. I can't get a lot of the things that are suggested easily.

And more concerning, is what I've read about the cleanses "taking effect". I get the impression that it's not something that can be easily done at work. I am a court reporter in court and I can't stop every hour or every 30 minutes and say, "Hold this witness, I gotta go..." Is there something that is less drastic that can get me going slower?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)