CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What does n/t mean??

deadeye Views: 1,349
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 347,921

Re: What does n/t mean??

Hi,

i just bought an "all around" organ cleanser, called Cleanse Smart by Renew Life........it apparently cleans out different organs....bowels - it also detoxifys the lungs, blood, kidneys,lymphatic system........has anyone heard of this product? if so, please let me know how it worked.

Also, i bought Bentonite clay by itself, by a company called NOW.....are they any good? It says you can take it by itself (in a glass of water or juice) twice a day, but can I take psycillium husks with that as well......if so, how much? (it is o.k. to take the Bentonite by itself, isn't it?)

Plus, I was going to buy Paragone parasite and detox system while I was there.....but, I wasn't sure if I should buy Clarkita instead. The Paragone system seems to come with the tincture AND capsules.....i guess to kill the parasites AND to detoxify you. Which is better? Why would the Paragone include both tincture and the capsules, while Clarkita is just the tincture? I really don't know which one to go with. HELP!

thanks to all! starlight

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)