CureZone   Log On   Join
Food sensitivities

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
chris Views: 1,316
Published: 17 years ago

Food sensitivities

I have some questions about my sensitivity to foods. I have done many Liver Flushes and flushed large amounts of stones(1500+) and two the size of small eggs during my last cleanse. I am taking herbs for detoxification from sensiblehealth.com as well(chinese bitters, coptis, curcuma), and drinking kidney tea. My food sensitivities completely remain... but I can sleep again, which is a miracle. :)sleep:)

Anything with impurities sets me off, I get red swollen eyes, Acne on my upper arms/back, an itchy scalp, depressed, pain in my eyes, blurry vision, and will wake up extremely hard. You name it, bleached flour, hydrogenated oils, coffee, dairy products, refined Sugar anything like that will cause all of those symptoms even in fairly small amounts. Of course the less I consume the less symptoms. And if I avoid those foods completely the symptoms go away and I feel/look good. If I eat those foods I look and feel so horrible that I can't even look at myself in the mirror.

I'm just curious if this will improve at some point? I used to take Zoloft at a hefty dose for a long time and i do think it made things worse. As far as I know these symptoms are related to the liver. I have no problems with constipation or anything like that, I never have. I used to be able to eat whatever I want and have no reaction(like most of us could), but it's really difficult now that I have to read the label of everything I eat unless I want to feel and look horrible. I realize it's good that I'm eating pure foods now, but it would be nice to not have such an adverse reaction to so many things. Social situations have become near impossible as well, because I can't eat anything it seems.

Any answers will be greatly appreciated, take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)