CureZone   Log On   Join
What could be causing my fainting spells?

princessjade Views: 2,984
Published: 17 years ago

What could be causing my fainting spells?

I am looking for some help with my fainting spells.

I am 29, pretty healthy and active (play competitive ice hockey and eat tons of fresh fruits and veggies, take my vitamins, etc).

I would have to say my symptoms started when I was around 18 years old, during my freshman year of college. There were a few times that year where I fainted. On one occasion, I was on my horse and knew I had to get off before I passed out completely. It came on all of the sudden. Afterwards, I was weak for a couple days. Another time I was just laying out by the pool. I wasn't doing anything strenuous, and it wasn't extremely hot or anything. And still another occasion I was in class.

Well, college came and went, and now, 4 months ago I experienced another fainting spell. It was in the middle of the night, and I got out of bed to use the restroom (maybe around 1:45am) - which is normal for me once a night. I drink a lot of water. I got into the bathroom and passed out, luckily not hitting my head. When I came to I couldn't move, but somehow wakened my boyfriend who didn't know what to do for me. I tried hard to clear the fog from my head and think of what to do, going through my CPR and first aid training, and decided it would be best if he called 911. Well, when the paramedics arrived, I did feel a little better, but still couldn't move. My blood pressure on their first reading was 60/40. They took me to the emergency room and told me I was dehydrated. Well, I drink and eat plenty. I dont' think I was dehydrated. Is that the latest thing they tell you when they can't find out what is wrong?

Anyway, I went the next week to my PCP for a physical, and then on to a cardiologist at Abbott Northwestern Heart Clinic. They couldn't find anything wrong. Yet, I still get these fainting spells. I haven't passed out since May, but I get super weak and have to sit down or lay down. And then I get scared that I will pass out. I have tried to think of everything. All my tests are normal, thyroid, hemoglobin, blood pressure, cholesterol and all the other routine tests they have given me. I am very healthy, never get sick, donate blood a few times a year (I am 0-, the red cross loves me). But when I donate blood, I get real weak afterwards. This is something that I know, and am willing to live with to help out. I just relax and don't do anything strenuous for a couple days.

Another symptom. If I don't eat for a few hours, I get shaky and weak. Now I have had my blood Sugar levels tested and they are normal. I have had them tested in the morning before eating, and also after a meal.

I have tried a liver cleanse (not a liver flush, but a cleanse) and am doing Dr. Clark's parasite cleanse (I started that 7 days ago). I also purchased a zapper, and received it today. I can't wait to start using it tonight after my kickboxing class.

I take Seasilver as my vitamin supplement, and I also take gingko, garlic, drink green tea, use a chi machine for 15 minutes a night, get regular massages, take fiber supplements (in addition to eating whole grains and fresh produce). I also have started using liquid oxygen recently. That seems to help a little, but just by giving me more energy. No one can find anything wrong with me!

Does anyone have an idea what could be happening? I would love to hear people's thoughts on this.

Thanks
PJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)