CureZone   Log On   Join
newly infected HIV

happytype Views: 1,659
Published: 18 years ago

newly infected HIV

Hi!
I recently had some blood test and my viral load count was 68000 and my T4 was 486. I right away found out many possible cures over the internet and bought the SG1 Combo device from Scada Research that can apply the Dr.Beck Pulser protocol, the Dr. Hulda Clark Zapping protocol and can make Colloidal Silver . Daily, I zapp 7 minutes each of the following frequencies: 4hz,16hz, 100hz, 2128hz, 10Khz and 30Khz.
Daily intake of 1gr Vitamin C, Calcium 250mg, Vitamin E 400IU, grape seed extract 3000mg, one glass a day of Colloidal Silver .
I am thinking about ordering a cold corona ozonator but met Dudley P. Spofford in Taipei last week, a cancer survivor of 7 years by Ozone therapy and he told me that ambiant air ozonators produce Hydrogen oxyd and other poisonous substances so I am hesitant in buying the affordable models.
Do you have any comments on that?
I also have been taking Clarkia anti- parasites tincture for almost 2 months now but haven't did any cleansing yet.
Do you think that I will be cured this way? what else can I do? My next blood test is sometimes in November and I am eager to get those results, although I have read that sometimes those tests can not detect the difference between dead and living viruses ADN.
My girlfriend is moving with me soon and I will put her through the same protocol as I if you think it is the right way.
Thanks for your help.
Someone who doesn't want to leave anything to chance...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)