CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain Fog and At the End of My Rope

orobar Views: 842
Published: 17 years ago

Brain Fog and At the End of My Rope

Dear Shelley,
For about ten months now, I have at the following symptoms: bad brain fog, headaches, hypoglycemia, food allergies , memory loss, gallbladder pain, fatigue, and an occasional skin rash. I am 18 years old, and I had to quit school because of my problems. I have tried many remedies: herbs, vitamins, Liver Flushing (4 so far), some bowel cleansing (but not much), traditional "therapy" (antidepressants and the like), psychotherapy, and other things that did absolutely no good. I have been accused of having Depression (and not being aware of it?) by so many people, even though I do not (to be fair, I was depressed when I was younger). I think that I may have candida because I scored off the charts on the candida questionnaire and that explanation is the only thing that seems to fit. I read on these forums about people who have candida for years and cannot seem to eliminate it. Can you offer any advice or hope?

Sincerely,
Thomas Orobar
P.S. I am a Pitta type if that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)