CureZone   Log On   Join
real scared, please help

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
healthierboi Views: 1,066
Published: 16 years ago

real scared, please help

Hi,

Last week i have been doing the Bowel Cleanse using Oxypowder . THen no last saturday, i noticed both my kidneys were hurting, not excruciating but hurting and sore. they are still hurting, albeit erratically not 24 round the clock. I have felt that sort of pain in my kidneys before, usually one at a time and it gets relieved after a bowel movement. so last saturday was a first for me.

since finishing my bowel clense, I am taking Julia chang kidney tea.

On sunday, while exercising, i had a real bad headache attck, it's like BOOM! like a lot of presuure to the bacl of my head and to the right as well. it comes and goes. only when i exercises does it is intense. otherwise, my head feels tight.

I am a BB ie i take a lot of protein.

.i have erratic peeing..i do try to drink a lot of water. often, immediatly after i pee, i get the feeling it's not clean, tjhere's some more pee and i go again, IMMEDIATELY,

what is happening??
1. the kidneys pain? is it stones???

2. the double immediate peeing..is it stones again??

3.. I just ordered andreas kidney tea. does that melt stones?? or is it just for cleansing? do i have to do Watermelon seeds as well?

4.. i read in one of the posts, s/o has similar symptons and a chinese physician said that her kidneys are hard, and that her colon is holding water, which makes it hard for her to have bowle movements since her feces are so dry. could that be me as well?

5.. what is causing the headcahe attacks??? parasites stirred up from the bowel cleanse?? i know i am due for Liver Flush as sometimes i feel tightness and pain in right rib.

6. How are kidney stones formed in the first place?

this is a long post.. please tell me any thing you know please??? I'm only 25 and i'm really scared. My country's medical system isn't that great. i don't trust the docs much.

Please help. real scared.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)