CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am so desperate for help in getting menstrual cycle to stop!

mountainluvr Views: 14,982
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,556

Re: I am so desperate for help in getting menstrual cycle to stop!

I can COMPLETELY sympothize with you on that! After I was too old to be on my parents health insurance, but did not have the option to get it where I worked; I was in a real bind...I made too much money to qualify for medicaid (which by no means was I making alot of money!); and didn't make enough to actually be able to afford insurance or even a doctor for that matter. That is yet another thing that is wrong with this country...but that is off topic of the help/advice I am trying to give. I have found the health department (HD) to be a great help to me! Sadly, when I called the HD when I was sick and needed help they turned me down; but when it comes to any female reprodutive problems they will take you almost immediately, and you only pay based on what you make (I actually don't have to pay anything). Apparently they get more funding to go towards reproductive issues (the governments attempt to make birth control easy to get to keep population under control. And actually, my gyn at the health department is WAY better than ANY doctor I actually paid for in private practice! I am guessing this is because the HD doesn't pay docs much so they get the docs that actually care about the people and not the money! My gyn is so great, she actually sits and talks to me for at least 30 min. before so much as touching me! She even closes the door and then talk to me "off the record secretly" about different herbs to take, and prescription drugs that I am on that I should go off; and others that could easily be replaced by suppliments. (It's a shame this is not common practice but instead a secret). Give calling the HD a try; hopefully you will be able to get in for an apt. and hopefully you get a great doctor! GOod luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)