CureZone   Log On   Join
Professions (read jobs) Help...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Nils Views: 1,819
Published: 17 years ago

Professions (read jobs) Help...

The more I research this 'natural' lifestyle the more I become more fascinated by it. I, however, am somewhat sheltered and don't know all of the different professions available. One thing which is sad, but true is that I need to also get an ACCURATE picture of income potential. Many people in todays world need a sufficient income to live without worrying about money all the time. Would someone be so kind as to show me a link or let me know some of the different professions and REALISTIC earning expectations? I'm old enough to have seen numerous ads about doing this and you'll make this (i.e. realtor, stock broker, any sales position), but the reality being only the top 10% make it and/or work 60-70 hour weeks. Having lived overseas I value the quality of life more than the USA's quantity of life, which I get the feeling a lot of you do as well. Thank you for your time and consideration. In summation I'd like the title of various position and a description of what they do and what is a typical earning potential assuming putting in 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Thanks for helping me choose my new profession. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.078 sec, (1)