Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
kathryn101 Views: 1,754
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 357,871

Thorn and snozberry...

I've read several of Nils posts and even posted back to 'him or her' before today...and I just didn't sense that Nils was a person who would be interested in a
long term...formal education on health and healing. And I for one...would sure not
want to encourage anyone to try to get a "degree thru a homestudy course" for most
'careers' in any type medicine...natural healing or other.

It's one thing to study this stuff on our own...thru home study courses or whatever...just because we want it for ourselves...or to help great aunt Betty heal her rheumatism...but it's a horse of another color
altogether...when someone is wanting to take a home study course in medicine to
build a career on.

I have a fairly extensive medical background. As so many of the Hallelujah Acres
Health Ministers do. Many don't just learn, 'juicing' and it's benefits...many of them take other courses that teach all about diseases from head to toe...and all
about the body and every organ in the body. Many are professional 'medical' people
already...doctors and nurses...many ministers and their wives take the course. It's not 'usually' your average 'run of the mill' person next door that is a Hallelujah Acres Health Minister...it's a person or couple that has already devoted
their lives to helping others...and will go the extra mile...to learn absolutely
every single thing they need to know to be efficient in what they do.

I get calls all the time from people who don't even know 'natural healing' exists.
They just have this or that ailment...are getting no help from doctors...and have
heard I just have a knack for getting to the bottom of symptoms and healing the
problem...so they call me as a last resort.

It's nothing for someone to stop by our home...and say they have this or that problem...and they know it's crazy...and they hate to ask...but they just 'wondered' what I would suggest. And my husband ALWAYS says..."You think THAT'S crazy...what's crazy is that she probably WILL have an answer for you...and
will be able to turn your problem around...at no cost to you...with no degree...
while your doctor... who is sitting in his fancy office with all his degrees on his wall...can't do you any good at all."

Nils may be good with a career in chiropractic...and study natural healing on the
side...but a big red flag started waving when he said he "wanted to know how much
he could expect to make a week.... working a 40 hour week...in several different medical fields." That flew right over your heads...didn't it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

7.500 sec, (2)