Re: Colostrum and Green Foods

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
happyjoyatgrandcanyon Views: 1,111
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 358,346

Re: Colostrum and Green Foods

Right on, quick reply! Unfortunately, my question wasnt answered, really. I asked of reduced effectiveness if put into the green drink (Perfect Food/Garden of Life).
(Please forgive me if I sound curt.) People put colostrum in their morning smoothies but Im not much of a smoothie girl, altho I make them every now & then.

Ive tried the caps but have decided to go with the powder for various reasons. I take this combo in the morn when stomach is empty. Its suggested not putting it in with the green drink (powder). Any particular reason why? You know, I do not have
any problems drinking the infamous Epsom Salt water for the Liver Flush or even the grapefruit/olive oil mixure. However, I can not get the colstrum in water down without gagging, to say the very least. Hey, I thought itd be easy because its suppose to be like drinking skim milk-not.

Guess Ill be more specific. If Im going to put the colostrumn in some type of liquid (besides water or milk) what would the smart choice be?

If somene could be so nice to explain why its ok to put in smoothie powder (whey?) and not veg/fruit powder, it will be greatly appreciated. I intuit it has something to do with the protein in whey vs carb in veg/fruit powder. Did I just answer my own question? Anyway, I still would appreciate a confirm/deny on this or
any aspect. Thanks everyone!

One more thing. Is there a reason theres no colostrum forum in Curezone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)