Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
white tiger Views: 4,194
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 358,466

Re: Urgent appeal for Diana

34 years ago my doctor sent me to the hospital for blood test. I had liver damage and was bloated by the fluid from the liver, and I was also jaundiced and had dark urine, because my liver was too damaged to clean my blood, so my kidneys had to take the added strain of cleaning the serum bilirubin from my blood stream that the liver could not put into the bile anymore.
The doctor said, one of my kidneys gave up and stopped working, and the remaining kidney has almost stopped functioning also, and he will have to order dialysis if it does not improve in a few hours. That kidney continued to keep trying. and I also craved sweets like crazy at that time.

Dr Breck told me, unlike the rest of the body, the liver needs three things to help it heal itself before it can help the body.

The liver needs Sugar to repair itself. (I kept maple Sugar handy all day every day) (along with any sweets I could get my hands on)
The liver needs ground wheat bran (eat graham crackers all day if you can)
The liver needs vitamin B Complex one every morning (the body is too run down to create its own)

I left the hospital in 3 days with no jaundice, and went back to work 2 weeks after that.

Dr Breck graduated from Yale Medical school, and still practicing medicine at age 88 now!

The doctor told me, he learned from the only doctor that consistantly saved battlefield wounded and diseased soldiers with liver damage and jaundiced.

make your own graham crackers.
Unbleached wheat bran flour.
Remember you can substitute shortening with coconut oil (has some cancer fighting qualities)

If you decide to make some sweet cakes out of the unbleached wheat bran flour, you can substitute eggs with mashed peaches or prunes (do not over boil prunes into being too mushy)
You can even heat up some honey with cinnamon and melted coconut butter and paint it on.

This information may not be helpful, as I did not have a tumor.

I want to close by saying this, "God bless you and Diana!"

In prayer.

w t

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)