CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Apple cider vinegar?

asiaexpat Views: 1,672
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 360,376

Re: Apple cider vinegar?

thanks for all the responses.

strange why i continue to use haed and shoulders as it has not fixed my excema--teh excema only appears in certain areas of the scalp--maybe about 30% of my scalp is affected.

I have tried olive oil in the past--never stuck with it long enough
Surprisingly Bragg's ACV is available in many of the big supermarkets in thailand and I have started a 2 tablespoon a day regiment--i like it but I dont think i will try it on the scalp-at least not yet. I read one post from someone who applied ACV topically-it worked but excema came back after he stopped .

I have been doing oil swishing for about 2 weeks so lers see if that helps

making my own shampoo?--i'll check the recipes and see if anything is simple enough-i have problems getting ingredients here.

I think for now I will try a natural herbal shampoo from one of the local health shops here--there sure are a lot of them and some of them are specified as scalp treatments--

I shoule be able to cure the excema tghrough diet and the shampoo would be more for genweral hair and scalp health.

again thanks for all your replies

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)