CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: read what you will, your perception is your choice n/m

moreless Views: 2,876
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 361,979

Re: read what you will, your perception is your choice n/m

Hi Wrenn,

It may not be wise to make Reccomendations or Condemnations of such Blanket coverage about different foods or such, when you do not understand the whole story!

This is why I asked you the question in the beginning about if you considered your comment to apply to the Full Fat Soy Powder, which is the Whole Roasted Soybean!

For you made the comment refering to Soy products as a general comment, and I just wanted clarification on the table as just what you were refering to!

This was the reason "WHY" I stated that a person should not use any of the Protein isolate products, which maybe I made a mistake in not refering it to the Soy powder as well, for it was also ment to apply to the soy products also!

You may feel like I am picking a Bone with you, but I am just trying to provide a better understanding of the overall condition for those reading!

Because not all may be as it may first appear to be!

I know you as well as a lot of other people have good intentions in trying to help others, but good intentions and "BAD" info do not provide the person seeking Help with the correct info they may need to Properly Help themself!

I Hope you do not take these comments from me in the wrong way, as I do not mean ill of your wanting to Help others with what info you may have come across!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)