I just learned that a family member's 3 year old little girl has some brain damage. i then learned that it was caused from the incubator she was put in as a baby, which had MERCURY in it!!! her system was sensitive enough that she wasn't able to handle the toxic substance, duh! i want to puke i'm so mad and disgusted with these filthy people. putting little babies in mercury, yeah, that'll be fine! so now she doesn't talk, can barely walk, goes to special school, has trust issues, needs all kinds of medications and needles, i'm not sure what's being administered, but i thought to come to this forum immediately to ask, what can they do to help her if there is indeed still some mercury in her body? Is there anything that may help remove the mercury from her brain/system?? i really don't know personally. i'm in the midst myself of getting my Amalgams replaced, and then i'm onto some kind of regimen myself. Both of her parents are paramedics, and i'm guessing they lean toward the more traditional field of western medicine, so i'm just going to send them some "alternative" info to try and help her out. if anyone has any kind of information that might help this little girl, please post!! i thank you very much.