Removal sounds like a good idea. From your description, it sounds like you don't have many options in how to have them removed. Huggins and I believe Morales are now doing one-day removals. I had my 8 Amalgams removed in one day, and very glad I did rather than drawing it out. However, I wasn't showing some of your symptoms.
If I were you, I would look into a regular routine of saunas and supplements, particularly Vitamin C, in the hopes of lowering body mercury and getting your symptoms under control. Pick up Andy's book, and also find out about availability of DMSA and DMPS where you're heading. You can pick up a supply of DMSA in North America via internet, but some people react poorly to it, so a DMPS option may be necessary. Find a good dentist via Huggins or IOAMT
then consult with them whether it would make more sense to do a one-day removal or possibly wait. I would get started very quickly and explain your time restriction to the dentist from the outset, as you will typically need blood tests and so forth.
If I were you, I would probably go for it. You might want to contact Andy for his opinion on whether it would be safe to do a test on DMSA prior to removal to see how your body reacts to it. That is, in case you know you won't be able to get DMPS. He might have suggestions to keep it a little safer for this one time use. I like the idea of the activated charcoal in the mouth that MrCooties was talking about earlier, and I think that would probably be an adequate real-world safeguard.
The time restrictions and the need to have some health during a trip makes decisions here a little harder. Good luck!