CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Forever and Forever!!!

rudenski Views: 2,049
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 366,507

Re: Forever and Forever!!!

Love is all that has ever made it into heaven. God can not even look on sin. As I stood before the throneroom judgement of God, God had forgiven my every sin. Had I learned about agape love before that point? No... But following my meeting with God I have tried to live it every day. Time is an illusion that makes us believe our flesh is who we are... Your sin(flesh)will never make it into heaven... The mystery that your vision of hell does not communicate is that souls feel no pain or suffering... The only beings in hell are dark spirits and they were kicked out of heaven before the earth was formed. All of our darkness, regardless of our spiritual experience, will be removed from our souls upon death but "The dead know nothing at all."
Agape love is the only thing that makes it into heaven and perhaps on another level we are cast into the lake of fire(we meaning our addictions and disease) but not our perfect soul that knew God in the womb. Darknes may shroud light in the material world but in the spiritual realm light is victorious. Hell is that place of physical addiction and disease. The hellfire message was meant for speaking to our flesh but never our souls. If you have a soul, your soul will shake off your addiction and disease and cast them into the lake of fire on the way to heaven. The devil is the registrar of sins...not Jesus. If you cleve to a Jesus that did not forgive ALL of the sins of man and cast them into the lake of fire then you are not talking to the right savior.
If God has ever loved you or blessed you then God's love for you and God's blessings for you will survive death. But rain falls on the just and unjust... All who have a soul are blessed by God. Your incorruptable soul is a perfect creation of God and never trows away love. Jesus' message to the demons(wyrms) was a threat to them but never to the soul of man. When I died, my addictions and disease flew off of my soul but my soul never tasted hell because Christ vanquished sin & death.

God is love and only love will make the the journey back to God. The message of hell has a place for addressing addiction and disease(demons) but has no place for addressing souls... It is a mystery but the mystery is revealed: God is love and His love will endure through All generations... Preaching agape love with threats of hellfire is like inducing flies with vinegar. I would rather be lovingkind then right. Lovingkindness makes it to heaven and nothing else will.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.407 sec, (2)