CureZone   Log On   Join
Sugar/salt scrub recipe!!!

flowerchild59 Views: 3,992
Published: 17 years ago

Sugar/salt scrub recipe!!!

I personally don't like to spend 10-20.00 for salt/oil scrub from Bath and Body, actually I don't buy anything from them at all. But that is how much you would pay for this if you shopped there.
For those of you who like to do scrubs to get rid of dead skin and remoisturize, here is an easy recipe. I make enough for me and my husband for one time use. It is on the drier side and does not store well unless covered in oil and I don't like it that oily.
Rules for a oil scrub for that special couple:
Light a few candles.
Do a quick shower or bath with your regular soap so your skin is clean and ready to be scrubbed.
Be careful and don't fall in the tub or shower.
Drink whatever refreshment you want to ingest.
Enjoy your time together.
Use the scrub from neck down to feet. It is great to get a foot massage with this scrub too.
Rinse off real well. You will be left with a little oil on the skin to moisturize it.
Your skin will feel great and real touchable!!!!

Recipe for two people:
One cup of salt or sugar
1/3 cup of good oil like almond, joboba, olive, shea, coconut, or a mixture, etc---remember you want it to nourish your skin. IF too dry add more, it's your choice
Optional, if you have aloe jel, a good squirt from the bottle will help you use less oil
Scent of your choice, a few drops of essential oil, optional---I like to use a half tsp of cooking vanilla.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.344 sec, (1)