CureZone   Log On   Join
what type of fast should I do?

Views: 433
Published: 17 years ago

what type of fast should I do?

Hi, thanks for reading my message!

I am considering going on a fast because I am feeling pretty gross after this weekend...it was my birthday, so I got my fill of bad foods and now I want to clear everything out and drop some pounds.

My question is...what type of fast should I do? Full disclosure: I am absolutely riddled with candida. Even with a cleaner diet, to which I have been gradually adjusting myself (organic veg and fruit, sprouted whole grain bread, omega 3 eggs, etc and cutting down on the bad stuff), I am still more lethargic than I should be for my age (25) and I still crave dark chocolate, though less now since I am off my cycle (I get my worst cravings just prior to my period). I assume that the lethargy is part of being infested with yeast. Since I started the cleaner diet, my energy levels have definitely gone up, but I'm still not where I'd like to be.

I have been on the master cleaser (lemonade fast), which helps some, but seems to feed the candida, so I'd like not to do this fast at this time.

I know my other two options are juice fasting and water fasting, but Water Fasting will probably be pointless since I have to work. Juice fasting is probably best, except that, again, I have to work and juicing isn't exactly convenient. These are the types of fasting of which I am familiar.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for fasting?
If I do juice fast, what types of juices will help kill my candida and improve my energy?

Finally, does anybody know of a decent juicer I can buy for under $100? I have limited funds and I can't afford the really nice $300+ juicers. I need a brand I can buy at Walmart or Target, etc.

Thanks for any suggestions, help, advice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.160 sec, (1)