CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just found out I have genital herpes. I just want to die.

Views: 10,750
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,147

Re: I just found out I have genital herpes. I just want to die.

You shouldn't want to die you should try to heal yourself . Do some research the truth is out there . I have had a suspicious bump which has been nothing more than parasites take some stuff from kroeger herbs I think it is the easiest and cheapest way to tell if you have parasites because I felt a tightning in my stomach afterwards that kills them the sputnik zapper works wonders but unfortunately it is hard to come by now days. There is a big chance that the parasitesare multiplying in your intestine there fore change your diet have lysine olive leaf extract and red marine algae . Do an orange juice fast . I have read the book natural cures they don't want you to know about and tried stuff at http://www.obeynature.com there are so many things in society that weaken the immune system . There is a book about food additives that is outstanding everything that they list as contents you should read especially when it says natural flavors it is deceiving the food companies have lobbied our so-called representatives to allow the fda to work with corporations . the anti aging manual will help Pray for wisdom heath and blessings . exercise there is endless amounts of information on the internet about everything don't give up . I am not on here a whole lot However I hope people continue to put forth an effort to do research . I want to say more but I don't want to say to much do some digging . Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)