CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Info on testing....

Views: 1,205
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,875

Re: Info on testing....

A blood test should be able to tell if you're carrying the virus or not. It is possible, if you're not showing any symptoms, that you don't have it. I just want to point out to you that not everyone gets it just because they have sex with a person who has it. Hopefully, you can hang on to that fact until you get tested and not stress too much over it until you know for sure one way or the other. In the meantime, I wouldn't advise having unprotected sex (of any kind) with anyone until you know for sure. Even if you test negative, as you can see, unprotected sex is a gamble and a practice that I sincerely hope you have learned from. Herpes isn't a death sentence, but there are other diseases out there that you can be as easily exposed to that are. I'm sure you know this, and I don't mean to lecture, but it's important that we are constantly mindful of the chances we take when we don't use precaution. All the best to you and let us know how it turns out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)