CureZone   Log On   Join
other meds?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
  Views: 6,675
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,926

other meds?

Have you talked to your doctor about other Herpes meds, such as Acyclovir? Valtrex is the newest, and while it's more convenient b/c you take it less frequently (I think), it is more expensive. Maybe taking Acyclovir (or another?) would be affordable.

Also, I don't know if this is an option, but I remember reading somewhere that someone got a prescription for a higher dose of the drug and then used a pill cutter to split the pills down to the dose they were supposed to take, and that reduced the cost. It might be something to look into.

One more thing, you might want to read up on the amino acid L-Lysine. There seem to be widely divergent opinions on use of this supplement, but I have read that some people use it successfully as a suppressive instead of the pharmaceuticals. I have not tried this, but there's a wealth of information out there. I'm sure you can find something.

Best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)