CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is it

herpologist Views: 3,307
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,255

Re: this is it

BHT is butylated hydroxytoluene. its a food preservative that works by dissolving lipid envelops... such as those around viruses, fungi, and many bacteria. basically, it breaks down the herpes virus. im not sure if it also breaks down friendly bacteria.

DMSO is dimethylsulfoxide, a super solvent. like BHT, it is not natural. but this doesnt mean it cant be effective. BOL is stabilized liquid oxygen (O2, i believe). these two substances are used in conjuction as oxygen therapy, and they basically do the same thing as BHT - they straight up destroy the herpes virus. however, again, oxygen acts as a free radical and will also damage healthy cells.

personally, when i used DMSO, on a few occasions, when i apparently used more than i should have, i felt a pressure on my side (my liver). it was obviously overloaded. this makes me believe that even small amounts of DMSO are hazardous... but dont take my word on it. listen to your body and feel it out. a lot of people have had great success with oxgyen therapy, and even just DMSO.

supposedly, BHT will also induce a sort of feeling in your liver, as it expands for a period. this discomfort, i have heard, goes away. its part of the adjustment period when your body is learning how to use BHT. ive never felt any sort of bad side effects from BHT, except a little light headedness when i first started taking it, which went away within a half hour. so i think BHT is safer than DMSO.

hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)