CureZone   Log On   Join
One small question

Views: 11,031
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,547

One small question

I will admit I find this method of treatment incredibly unorthodox, as I hope you can appreciate most people here do.

What I'm interested in is this:

How could someone as smart as you obviously are contract herpes more than once? Did you not wear a condom? Practice oral sex with questionable partners? After the first time you were infected, how could you have allowed yourself to be reinfected?

Regarding your previous partners, did you tell them you had herpes before you had sex (I'm assuming you must have)? Did you wear a condom then? I guess I just don't understand the apparent dissonance between what I believe to be genuine intelligence and frankly irresponsible behavior.

I mean no disrespect, but I can only surmise that you must have been fairly self-destructive or something. It's just bizarre to me. I know many incredibly smart people are self-destructive but since you say you are a medical doctor (or a research scientist of some sort as opposed to a GP), I just would think you would be more careful, especially after having contracted it the first time around.

Anyway, I really do mean no disrespect. I'm just puzzled.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

9.813 sec, (1)