CureZone   Log On   Join
EXPERIENCE: I was the one cured by liver flushing!!! Simple but powerful Exfoliative Cheilitis Cure!

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Invincible Views: 13,849
Published: 15 years ago

EXPERIENCE: I was the one cured by liver flushing!!! Simple but powerful Exfoliative Cheilitis Cure!

I was the one cured by liver flushing!!! Simple but powerfull Exfoliative Cheilitis Cure!

What a coincidence!

I just read #43814's post (the thread just below this one) and she was quoting me at the end of the message!!! //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=403&i=239

This IS what I wrote to her

"Andreas's message to you is spot on!
I had nasty, dry peeling lips for many years .. so cracked that they would bleed when I smiled! After my first liver flush, my lips literally shed a thick layer of skin (I felt like a smake) and underneath, suddenly I had gorgeous, smooth and pink lips - all plump and moist! I never need to wear lip salve now.
My lips have not been cracked since .. occasioanlly when I have had a few days of eating junk tyoe foods, i can see my lips getting dry .. but Liver Flushing and changing eating habits have ensured I never have that condition again.
Blessings!"

I am a living testimony that Liver Flushing cured my cracked and bleeding lips!!!!!! You can find me regularly on the Liver Flush Forum .

I now realise that 99% of all external body problems are just a refection of what's going on inside.

It only took 1 flush for my lips to shed like a snake, the 2nd flush .. it did it again! It was the thickest, crustiest layer of dead skin ever .. urgh! and since then, I will get a tiny crack or dryness everytime I have a week of bad eating .. all I do is correct my diet and keep flushing regularly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)