CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure those peeled raw lips!

alesiom11 Views: 2,457
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 376,728

Re: cure those peeled raw lips!

Hi !
Thank you for your encouraging testimonial.

Keep us informed if your lips are going better. In my opinion, I would say that a complete healing means that you don't have to put anything on it, it won't burn, you will not have to remove the white stuff 3 to 5 times per day, and of course, it won't peel.

I have also try to sleep with a stuff that prevent saliva going to the lips, but unfortunately it continues to peel. The picture that I have posted under the title 'When the top layer dead skin has just gone away' shows also that despite the saliva barrier formed by the first layer of dead skin, a second layer of dead skin appears on the bottom lip.

I was also very enthusiastic when I tried a new promising treatment, but it never works in fact since 9 years : when I stopped to apply the ointment on the lips, the crust always reappeared in few days (and always in the same area of the lip). I hope that this creme is the good one for you. And maybe, I will give a try if it continues to improve your lip condition.

Take care and good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)