CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you all

Views: 1,325
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 378,010

Thank you all

I truly appreciate all those who took time to respond to my post. Your words are very appreciated.

My diet is healthy and I do avoid Sugar (except for the occasional homemade baguette or dinner roll). I know I don't get enough sleep, but that can't be helped due to my job.

I did post on the Depression forum yesterday as well. Most of my anxiety and feelings of hopelessness stem from my work/financial situation. I suppose that's not uncommon, not that it makes it any easier to deal with.

Recently I have developed in interest in Buddhism, so that is definitely something I want to learn more about. Counseling is another avenue I've considered taking. Having others make these suggestions and recommendations makes me feel I am in the presence of kindred spirits and not so alone after all.

Again, I sincerely appreciate all of the wonderful responses I have gotten here. I truly feel this website is a blessing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)