CureZone   Log On   Join
This throwing up is getting tiresome!!!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
pattione Views: 1,624
Published: 17 years ago

This throwing up is getting tiresome!!!

I've been on a parasite program, ParaNix, for some 45 days. Hadn't flushed for 3 weeks. Took a megadose of Coq10 on Wed the 3rd getting ready for a Liver Flush with the full moon on the 6th. But mother natured arrived the morning of the 6th which was Friday so I postponed the flush. Had liver pains Sat at noon that doubled me over by 4pm was throwing up bile then filled up with gas. I had also passed a bowl full of leggy looking stools (parasites?) Did a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) that night was good enough to go to church on Sunday but still had pains in the liver area, low around where gallbladder use to be. By Tue nite decided to do a mini flush. Only one dose of epsom at 8 then the OO/GF at 11 pm. Only SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) the next morning. No big or green stones, just tiny tan ones, dark chaff and bile. Still had pain in the liver area only high above right rib now. So last night I did a castor oil pack over entire torso from right to left sides. Today I awoke not feeling to shiney with a dull ache on rightside of belly button. Thought that it was parasites coming back so took Candida Clear w/Oil of Oregano and a couple of L-Cycstine by 2:30 I was throwing up again, then more gas. Have done a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) again. I have passed another load of funny looking stools like egg sack stuff and I still have the pain in my liver. Here's the question WHAT'S CAUSING THE THROWING UP?? Toxin release from parasites leaving?? I also started taking Primal Defense the same day I took the megadose of CoQ10, last Wed. OR do I have a stone stuck in the main heptic duct?? How should I proceed?? Keep taking the Prim.Def?? Did the Castor Oil pack activate something?? Everything?? Keep on with them?? I know I'll be flushing again but how soon???I'm taking blupleurum capsules 2x a day, Gallstonex with added Tumeric at night, parasite capsules plus a fiber drink with apple juice in am and malic acid 3x a day. I have been lax about taking my Klenz tea at night for the last 3 nights but felt I was cleaned out with the SWF's. No colonics available in the sticks of Montana. And I've been fighting Candida, Hypoglycemia along with the liver and bowel. I'm getting despondent!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.430 sec, (2)