CureZone   Log On   Join
Passing

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
pattione Views: 1,446
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 380,586

Passing

I've passed with the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) what looks like roundworms or ascaris.

In all honesty the 45 days was with 2 weeks on and 1 week off. I just didn't take a break this last 14 days.

Also the Coq10 was the one time megadose of 3000 Dr. Clark talks about. I will be glad to stop taking the Primal Defense as I have had trouble since the first pill I took which was only half a pill per day.

There is a lady 2 hours from here that does kinesology. I've been trying to get to her for sometime.

Yes, the fiber drink has herbs and the Klenz tea at nite has senna in it. I was doing fine on them before I attempted the megadose of Cq10 and added the Pr.D.

The Primal D I was taking for probiotics. Before that I was taking a chewable from Rofay that was suggested for IBS. Not sure if it was any good or not. I can't find any kifer grains in these parts. So what do you suggest for probiotics?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)