CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Transient Microbes

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
garcia Views: 1,965
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 381,712

Re: Transient Microbes

Shelley, what is the "microbial balancing program" and what does it involve? I'm intrigued that you don't take probiotics - I don't either. ;-)

I'm not saying that PD can't ever make a difference. It can - but only when either:
1. It is used in conjuction with other therapies so that several chains in a vicious circle of ill-health are broken at once.
2. The underlying problem is microbial and nothing else, in which case it can "reset" the gut. Even in this case the bacteria in PD will exit the body having done their job of eliminating the bad guys.

The problem is that PD alone won't do anything for most people with severe bowel-disorders, as all that will happen is that much of the bad bacteria will get removed, only for the remainder to re-grow - possibly now even being resistant. Its a bit like taking anti-fungals. I have certainly found this - PD is less effective with each successive application - the candida are adapting using natural-selection.

Anti-fungals can work for mild cases of candida, where the candida isn't sufficiently ingrained to be causing systematic problems. In the same vein PD can work for mild cases of candida (or where bad cases have been reduced to mild cases through dilligent use of cleansing).

In your case I suspect that you did a lot of the work yourself through the cleansing protocols you've outlined, and that PD was simply the final nail in the coffin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)