CureZone   Log On   Join
Yogi detox tea and Julia Chang's kidney tea.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
chris Views: 12,601
Published: 17 years ago

Yogi detox tea and Julia Chang's kidney tea.

The Yogi detox tea has some kick to it, especially if you put two tea bags in one cup. I've drank a lot of Julia Chang's kidney tea as well. I realize no one can know exactly but I just wonder how long can it take to see improvements or to strengthen the kidneys? i have not noticed any improvment since drinking these teas, but i'm certainly not claiming them to be ineffective. Gold coin grass just seems to be effective at dissolving/breaking down liver stones i would imagine it would do the same for the urinary tract and kidney stones. I am avoiding cold foods, drinks, tomato, banana all that stuff.

I do drink the teas on an empty stomach and I don't eat for an hour or so later. My problem is frequent urination at night and i'm a pretty young guy to be having that issue. I have no other problems with it, i just have to get up 2 to 4 times a night even if i do cut down on fluids during the day! It's seriously almost like i drank a gallon of water before I went to bed, plain ridiculous. and of course my urine is completely clear. Sometimes i do drink herbal tea later than i should, but at least then i know the cause of getting up. I have not slept through the night in... well i can't remember the last time. I'm assuming my kidneys are so sluggish that it takes about a good 10 hours for everything to get out of me, but i can't really know. I do also have the puffy eyes/bags under the eyes(which are also related to my liver function as well i've noticed). The gold coin grass in Julia Chang's tea is supposed to dissolve kidney stones, and the Yogi detox tea is supposed to help promote healthy liver and kidney function, but i don't really know if i have stones/sand or if my kidneys are just weak. I would assume it's possible seeing as i've flushed over 2500 liver stones . am i babbling? :) my apologies. any comments, answers, suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. chris.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)