CureZone   Log On   Join
Caveman diet

shelleycat Views: 625
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 381,968

Caveman diet

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

I have a post that lists all my major notes on protocals - have you seen it? I'll post the link below. :) You'll see hyperlinks to a couple candida tests in the Candida Notes, but I don't have anything on the caveman diet - it's all over the 'net tho, just google it. Basically, you

1. don't want to eat anything that didn't exist 10,000 years ago, so nothing artificial.

2. For candida especially, avoid all sugars, just a tablespoon of maple syrup or brown rice syrup a day at the very most. even avoid fruit. One apple or pear or blueberries a day is okay.

3. Grains are okay. Many anti-candida diet say they aren't, but really, it's only Gluten grains (wheat, oats, bran) that aren't okay.

4. Avoid all dairy. Eggs are okay.

Your symptoms are all about a toxic system and congested liver. The easiest way to cleanse the system is to thoroughly cleanse the colon, do a series of liver flushes, and keep up wtih some lymphatic cleansing concurrently.

Be sure to read the notes on increasing the power of digstion, as yeasts proliferate when you dno't digest and eliminate your foods properly.

Good luck! :)

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=424&i=2135

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.016 sec, (1)