CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: some comments/advice from a previous insomniac(me).

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
chris Views: 2,158
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 382,032

Re: some comments/advice from a previous insomniac(me).

okay, i did have a very serious sleeping problem for many years. nothing could get me to calm down. no herbs worked even sleeping pills didn't work, and my heart used to pound like crazy. it was almost like i felt "wired".

the ONLY thing that has gotten me to sleep again was doing enough liver flushes. my liver still isn't completely clean(although i think i'm close) but i have flushed enough stones so that i can comfortably sleep again. NOTHING else worked for me, so it's just a thought if nothing else works for you. do whatever you have to do to get yourself in a position to continue flushing again. for me it was around my 13th flush(2000 stone mark) or so that i started to at least be ABLE to sleep. my sleep isn't perfect but i can basically sleep when i want at night, including naps when i feel sleepy. which is unbelievable, because it literally was impossible before and no one i knew understood how i couldn't just sleep even though i was exhausted. i never could relax or calm down, but after i flushed enough stones (especially big ones) i could sleep regularly. at first i could just manage to take naps or doze off and as time went on i could sleep regularly every night but it took some time. also after a while my heart stopped pounding(it used to be very distracting), and it just doesn't anymore.

i do strongly recommend taking julia chang's products at sensiblehealth.com. chinese bitters did further improve my sleep after i did enough liver flushes. it just seemed to help it along, and also coptis & curcuma at night. i talked to her on the phone and she was very nice.

i just wanted to offer my advice because i did actually get through this issue, and i know and will never forget how it feels to be at the mercy of the world unrested. it is so great to have these people here to help us, and they certainly have helped me.

sorry this was so scattered, i hope it wasn't uncomfortable to read. take care and best wishes, chris.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)