CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: some comments/advice from a previous insomniac(me).

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
chris Views: 2,188
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 382,037

Re: some comments/advice from a previous insomniac(me).

racing thoughts and a mind that never quits has also been a problem of mine in the past. after enough flushes my mind actually started to calm down as well. don't get me wrong i'm still an intense thinker but i'm much more relaxed when i lie down so it doesn't matter. also i actually can sort of shut my mind off enough now where as i couldn't before. and sometimes i even fall asleep while thinking.

like the chinese say, a major cause of Depression is restricted energy flow, often times the liver being the culprit. of course that doesn't cause *all* kinds of depression, but in any case someone with a backed up liver who manages to cleanse/strengthen it, will be infinitely more successful in their battle with depression.

if you're worried about tolerating julia chang's alcohol tinctures you probably shouldnt take them. at least wait until you've done enough flushes and you start to relax, then maybe add them in small amounts. i can't guarantee it will work for you but it really did work for me. i had to flush A LOT of stones though before it did work.

chris.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)