CureZone   Log On   Join
Need Some Advice Re: Doing a 5-Day cleanse while having Hep C *Plus* Contra-indications for using a particular medicine during the cleanse

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Cerph Views: 2,026
Published: 17 years ago

Need Some Advice Re: Doing a 5-Day cleanse while having Hep C *Plus* Contra-indications for using a particular medicine during the cleanse

Hi,

A friend of mine has invited me to join him on his annual 5-day liver cleanse, starting April 5th, and ending April 9th of this year. I have Hep C, and although my enzymes are down, my viral load is high (4,000,000 parts).

Is it safe for me to do this? Should I do a parasite cleanse before the liver cleanse (as some on this site have recommended)?

Also

I would appreciate some feedback concerning the possible side-effects, if any, if I take a much needed medicine while on the cleanse. It is called "Stimate" (Desmopressin Acetate), and is needed by me to bolster the level of "Factor 8" in my blood stream (due to my being a mild Hemophiliac).

Thanks,

Cerph

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)