CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Some Advice Re: Doing a 5-Day cleanse while having Hep C *Plus* Contra-indications for using a particular medicine during the cleanse

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Cerph Views: 2,080
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 382,325

Re: Need Some Advice Re: Doing a 5-Day cleanse while having Hep C *Plus* Contra-indications for using a particular medicine during the cleanse

Hey Shelley,

Yeah, as I recall, you did answer one of my posts no so long ago. Good memory!

"colon cleansing (that IS something you should do prior to and concurrent with liver flushing)"

Doesn't look like I'll be able to do that. Would it be harmful to do the 5-day cleanse without doing the Colon Cleanse first?

"even with a 5-day flush you should do some stone softening, at least 3 days worth. Malic acid, liquid phosfood or Gold Coin Grass would be best."

Is this necessary, if I keep a healthy vegetarian diet, with lots of whole grains, and veggies? My stool seems relatively(?) soft as is. In fact, I bounced whether I should do the parasite cleanse first off my friend tonight, and he said it wasn't necessary, that there were anti- parasite herbs in the tincture and juice recipe, etc. I also recall him saying something to the effect that eating a pure vegetarian diet (like I have, for some time) mitigated having to do any preperatory cleanses before the 5-day cleanse. Is this not correct?

By the way, I'm impressed by your compassion, to answer all these people (like myself) who venture onto this forum in need of help. Good karma for you.

-Cerph

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.922 sec, (1)