CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many P&B shakes a day?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sharon Views: 1,205
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 382,588

Re: How many P&B shakes a day?

Yes, that helps considerably. I was trying to avoid the carrots because I'm trying to kill the candida at the same time and was limiting my Sugar consuption to the Rainbow Green Phase 1 list of vegetables. Do you not think it is necessary? After the fast, I am going to keep to this list of foods for 2-3 months.

I'm pitta with slight vata. I'm 41, also :-) - read that on one of your posts about you - will be 42 on Wednesday.

I'm a rawfoodist since May. I still struggle with candida and this is my first cleanse.

I'm doing some lemon juice. I will pick that up a little and the warming spices you mention. I have been doing ginger in my juices too, on occassion.

My tongue will probably be the indicator. It is cracked and has been for years. And of course it is coated right now. I don't have the joint pain.

Thank you so much.

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)