CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many P&B shakes a day?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
sharon Views: 1,264
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 382,607

Re: How many P&B shakes a day?

Thanks for your numerology offer! I will definitely take you up on it. I think we have many of the same interests - I am an astrologer, and am writing a book on the Sabian symbols. The book is very numberology-based, so I would really interested in what you have to say :-).

Well, I don't know what to think about all of this. Normally I am a pretty warm person. A little garlic goes a long way in my system - I wake up in the middle of the night very hot. But my digestion does seem weak, as it is defined here on these boards. I get gas fairly often, and my bowels don't run as regularly as I would like (1-2 a day) and sometimes I have diarrhea. I went back and read the reply where you talk abut cracked tongue and give the recipe for Kichadi. That was good information. AFter the cleanse, I will go with this. Do you think it would be advised to do before the cleanse? I am fairly into this right now. My bowels are very active on this fast but there's bneen a lot of diarhea. I figured that was to be expected since I'm not eating any solids. Is that not right?

My tongue is actually looking better just in these 8 days. I also have the problem with it called "geographic:, meaning it is patchy, and it is also sore on the sides -0 I guess that is the lungs. I don't smoke and I do yoga, so with the breathing, one would think they would be healthy.

I don't have any manifesting health problems. Just because of these things - the tongue, gas, candida, etc., I want to catch it before it turns into something.

Thank you so much,

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)