CureZone   Log On   Join
Oops..Bad Break-fast

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sharon Views: 862
Published: 17 years ago

Oops..Bad Break-fast

Good morning...Oh dear, I really blew it! I was on the 13th day of my green-juice fast and finally getting the MP for the first time (yea!). The tongue coating was starting to clear up. I don't know if there was some kind of psychological freak-out or what but I had to have some birthday cake....then eggs and chocolate easter bunny then a hot fudge sundae...chips, break and butter, tuna, and I just couldn't stop :-(. This is a true story....All in two days I totally messed up. I am ready to get back to it. But I don't know what to do! My stomach is horribly acidic this morning. As a refresher, I am pitta, have slow digestion and gas, have cracks on my tongue, and was trying to do a cleanse.

Would it be advisable to go back to the juice cleansing (which I think you were saying might be too harsh) or go to a kichadi healing regimem? My goals are to continue to cleanse, heal the cracks and my digestion, and rid myself of candida. I am aware it will take time but I don't know where to go first.

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)