CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I totally empathize...

cgoodhue Views: 16,556
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 384,914

Re: I totally empathize...

I too have been alkalizing over the past year. Young Living has a very good product called Alkalime which has the 5 alkaline minerals, Postassiu, Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese and Sodium) combined with a couple of essential oils one being lemon. I found this was extremely helpful given sometimes eating alkaline foods just isn't enough. Secondly, Garden of Life's Primal Defense product is excellent for getting the beneficial flora re-established in the GI tract. Also, do a google search for Christine's Cleanse Corner - Christine is a cleanse coach and has worked through these issues many times and is well versed and an advocate of PH balancing. I'm assuming you did a good colon cleanse. It's frustrating trying everything and it doesn't help. I've recently read the maker's diet and I wonder if some people should eat a high quality grass-fed beef loaded with CLA, omega 3's, lower fat and lots of nutrients we just can't get from vegan living. Jordan Rubin advocates eating clean meats such as chicken, lamb or beef or wild salmon. If we're focusing on ph balancing our bodies also need the nutrients from the acidic side and we can have them in small portions. So go girl....my kids love the grass fed beef ground up with wild rice (great source on line for alkaline wild rice - "Wilderness...." type in that plus wild rice in google and you'll find the family run business. Also, Jordan Rubin advocates coconut oil. I think we often are missing the essential fats needed for our bodies to work correctly. I've also have been working with glyconutrients. Please be patient. Red blood cells take 4 months to regenerate. The glyconutrients are not like Vioxx for example...a wonder drug that will make your pain go away guickly but with side effects. Glycos are non-toxic and my clients tell me how they are slowly feeling better, more energy, clearer thinking etc. They are incredible and be patient. My son had a total turnaround on the glyconutrients combined with the endocrine system product from the same company and their Antioxidant. Very powerful combination. Food alone is tough, I believe we need nutrional assistance of high quality pharmaceutical grade neutraceuticals. I wish you the best in your journey. Remember Stress is a hugely acifying. I'm now working on meditating.....that is an enormous challenge for my Tupe A personality but incredibly good for us along with learning to take deep breaths throughout the day. There's also a company Master's Miracle with wonderful products focused on PH balancing. Dry Brushing is excellent given our skin is our largest organ and your skin will love it...I wish you well.
CG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)