CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why does everyone need their wisdom teeth removed?

crystal9601 Views: 8,194
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 38,548

Re: Why does everyone need their wisdom teeth removed?

I have (had) five wisdom teeth. My teeth are good, perfectly straight, no need for braces. When I was 18 my parents took me to an orthodontist to see whether or not I would need to have any of them taken out. He said No, that I did have a lot of teeth but if they all came in I would not have any problems because my teeth were perfectly straight and I had plenty of room in my mouth for them. When I got older, probably around 21-22, I went to another dentist. They were like oh you still have your wisdom teeth! those have GOT to come out! I said why, I went to an orthodontist and he said they were perfectly straight. They didn't give me a good reason, and though I was on my own and an adult at the time, I was naive and thought well dentist knows best. I have had a couple of my wisdom teeth pulled, the fifth one was a very tiny tooth that when it started coming in it gave me some pain so I was like the heck with it, pull it out. But as I started thinking about it I realized that my first orthodontist was right, I didn't have to have my teeth pulled, they were straight, I had room in my mouth for them. The dentists want money! That is the bottom line.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)