CureZone   Log On   Join
Moreless - protocol help please

KEF Views: 1,255
Published: 17 years ago

Moreless - protocol help please

Hi there Moreless,

Hope all is well with you today. I've been reading through all your posts and printing out procedures as you recommded but was hoping you could help me with what I think is a basic question.

Is there an order in which I should be doing different things? My reason for asking is that I am afraid I am going to just pick a function (i.e. detox bath) and start with that only to find out later I am doing more damage than good because I didnt do other steps prior to it. For example, when I did that modified master cleanse 2 yrs ago and got extremely sick after (still recovering!) also did 4 Liver Flushes and since then have had chronic gallbladder/liver pain on a daily basis that no matter what I do, I cannot get rid of it. I am also Hypothyroid.

My very serious concern is that I am very out of balance. Due to how I was raised, I've consumed the SAD for most of 37 yrs, I smoked for 12 (smoke free now 8 yrs), drank heavily through my 20s etc. In other words treated my body like a dumping ground. I don't want to do anything to exaserbate the situation, but want to have a comprehensive healing plan to follow so that I can begin to repair the damage.

What order would you recommend that I follow?

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance and may you have an incredibly wonderful day.

Kate

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)