CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Boy, this board really hops doesn't it.

Views: 1,849
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 387,739

Re: Boy, this board really hops doesn't it.

The continuous attacks on calcium hydroxide and black strap mollasses is the core of this and these two items are as far as Im concerned the two critical ingredience that after more then a month of use has none of the supposed threat that these naysayers and fear spreaders claim! The attacks on moreless are to discredit what I beleive to be critical and if people keep insisting thye are dangerous without any proof but just personal opinion it is just a form of harrassment!
The hype and scare tactics against calcium is false establishment propaganda, all one has to do is do a search and between the propagnda lies the truth!
The argument that moreless is pushing supplements is also a farce and if those who keep insisting this is so should read the archives and you will see many post where it was made very clear that the best source of nutrients come from sun ripened plants and moreless also extends this philosophy in the Gardening forum.
Some of you claim this is a cult lol that is so much baiting and just another attack without any substance!
I do agree moreless is starting react to all this harrassment and ultimately a tit for tat will turn even nastier and those who have this hate for moreless will succeed one way or another! I've seen this happen before like hens on a wound!

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=573&i=532

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)