CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ~ Moreless ~

moreless Views: 1,815
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 387,902

Re: ~ Moreless ~

Hi Lapis,

What I ment by ignoring was in relationship to those who just want to harp at me with all kinds of questions which have already been answered and also wanting me to explain to their satisfaction which is never ending!

In other words, if they do not agree with my ideas this is their choice and I need not reply!

As far as what post stay and which ones go, this is your choice as you are the moderator!

I understand that you have a difficult job , so make your choices the best you know how and we shall just have to be happy with them!

But before removing any of my posts, would it be too much for you to first ask Invincible if she should like any of them in her Blog which you deem to remove, as she has been trying to move the ones which she likes into her Blog and I do not know if she has moved all to present which she would consider to be of any value?

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)