CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ~ Moreless ~

Views: 1,865
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 387,911

Re: ~ Moreless ~

Tyler your post is just as condescending to moreless as his may be to you and his attitude as you say is in response to posts just like yours. Moreless methods have been challenged without valid reason repeatedly at which point nothing but confusion and disruption has acurred . People offered up absolutely incorrect information, scare tactics and then name calling by a few who felt scorned and foolish for being corrected and have persued and harrassed since! Before these few entered the scene a huge learning curve took place and many where seeing immediate results and no one felt any condescension from moreless!
Those who continue to discredit him has made this forum become a place to challenge every thing moreless has to say ridiculing and spreading doubts about his information! It has suprised me he has handle this circus side show as well as he has.
Moreless information has helped myself and many others understand the concepts of alkalizing, given us a complete protocal to follow, and has explained many things, like how to properly use the pH sticks to find out exactly what foods or substances and even what activities make one acid.
Until he arrived this forum was a joke and floundered aimlessly with wrong information and guess work,a uselees place to find any real information on health. And now these few people feel the need to challenge him and scorn him!
I just wonder how long these attacks on him will continue and will be allowed to continue? I hope someone can come up with a solution so those who see the wisdom in moreless's advice can continue to learn unencumbered by these constant challenges?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)